none
Now that Excel 2010 exam's out, when will Microsoft provide with preparation materials? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Now that EXCEL 2010 exam's out, when will Microsoft provide with preparation materials?

Thank you,

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:38 PM

Answers

• Soon...
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:57 PM
    Answerer
  • Soon indeed. :) A MOS 2010 Study Guide will be coming out in the winter, and will cover the core Office 2010 applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Step by Step product guides are also being planned for each Office 2010 product. I believe the Step by Step product guides are due to start shipping in the very near future.

Good luck with the exams!

(MSFT)
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:42 PM

All replies

• Soon...
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 2:57 PM
    Answerer
  • Soon indeed. :) A MOS 2010 Study Guide will be coming out in the winter, and will cover the core Office 2010 applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Step by Step product guides are also being planned for each Office 2010 product. I believe the Step by Step product guides are due to start shipping in the very near future.

Good luck with the exams!

(MSFT)
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:42 PM
  • I have a question regarding the MOS Excel 2010 exam; if I cannot find a Certiport location in close proximity to me, is it possible to take the exam online?  I apologize if this sounds very dense, but I am new to all of this. @@  Thank you!
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 9:52 PM