retreiving my Microsoft Research AutoCollage product key RRS feed

• Question

• how do i retreive   my Microsoft Research AutoCollage product key

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 7:54 AM

Answers

• Please follow the steps below to retrieve your key:

a. Connect to your local Microsoft Store website in theUSA, UK (for countries in the European Union), Australia, France, Germany or Canada.

b. Sign into the store with the same ID you used when purchasing AutoCollage.

c. Near the bottom of the page there are a few rows of links. Click on the "Account" link.

d. You will see a page entitled "Microsoft Store Account - Purchase History." The date and time of your order of AutoCollage should be listed. In the right side of this entry, under "Items:", you should see Microsoft Research AutoCollage 2008, along with a line which says "License:" and shows your product key.

If you have problems activating the product using the key you have retrieved ou can get help from the Microsoft Store support team, their contact information is towards the buttom of the page under "Help".

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:32 PM

All replies

• sometime ago i bought the product and paid for it but never could get my key to work then i got sick and never bothered with it again can u help maybe fined my key number again or is it to late....?
    wilma holt
    Friday, August 5, 2011 6:44 PM
  • Did you get any reponse on this because im having the same problem?

Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:46 AM
  • Please follow the steps below to retrieve your key:

a. Connect to your local Microsoft Store website in theUSA, UK (for countries in the European Union), Australia, France, Germany or Canada.

b. Sign into the store with the same ID you used when purchasing AutoCollage.

c. Near the bottom of the page there are a few rows of links. Click on the "Account" link.

d. You will see a page entitled "Microsoft Store Account - Purchase History." The date and time of your order of AutoCollage should be listed. In the right side of this entry, under "Items:", you should see Microsoft Research AutoCollage 2008, along with a line which says "License:" and shows your product key.

If you have problems activating the product using the key you have retrieved ou can get help from the Microsoft Store support team, their contact information is towards the buttom of the page under "Help".

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:32 PM