I need information about tests RRS feed

• Question

• How can I find out the amount of time given and the number of questions for any test: example 70-526 (C#)

Is there anywhere I can find this information? I am interested int he MCSD path. Thank you. 

Friday, January 30, 2009 8:04 AM

Answers

• The information is not generally published. However, since it does not violate the NDA; expect to see 50+ questions and you will have about an hour and a half.
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician
    MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration,
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+, Network+

The I.T. Classroom Blog
    Start. Research. Plan. Perform. Finish. Test. Evaluate.
    • Proposed as answer by Michael D. Alligood Friday, January 30, 2009 8:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by kwestar Friday, January 30, 2009 8:26 AM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 8:25 AM

All replies

• The information is not generally published. However, since it does not violate the NDA; expect to see 50+ questions and you will have about an hour and a half.
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician
    MCTS: Windows Vista - Configuration,
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+, Network+

The I.T. Classroom Blog
    Start. Research. Plan. Perform. Finish. Test. Evaluate.
    • Proposed as answer by Michael D. Alligood Friday, January 30, 2009 8:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by kwestar Friday, January 30, 2009 8:26 AM
    Friday, January 30, 2009 8:25 AM
  • Thanks a lot for answering.
    Friday, January 30, 2009 8:26 AM
  • Though I don't know if it applies to you, any reader of this post should also know that non-native English speakers, taken the exam in English, can request additional time from Prometric (Last time I checked it was 30 minutes).

Friday, January 30, 2009 8:37 PM
  •  Hi,

I have my final mcsd exam this week coming, although it will expire in march, (70-300) it means I can get my mcsd finally. Though since I have it I can try too sit the final upgrade exams quickly as well as they expire soon. So in short, dont bother with mcsd unless you are already part way there and hurry up if you are. If you havnt started on mcsd start on the MCPD, take a look at http://mstests.com for information regarding which order you should do them.

Good luck, Matthew Zielonka.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 10:25 PM