none
I am not appearing in the Top Answerers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask, if not please can you point me to the correct one?
    I should be at position number 2 in the Top Answerers of the WPF Forum and for some reason I am not in the list of the top 10!
    Can someone tell me whats going on please?

Regards,
    Federico Benitez
    My blog
    Friday, September 4, 2009 4:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Federicko,

We've identified the issue regarding the Top Answerers list. We have fix for this problem however no ETA on a sooner fix. I/we do plan to have this fixed as part of our September release (3rd or 4th week of this month).

Thanks.
    Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:07 PM

All replies

• This is the right forum. We've made a fix yesterday to resolve this issue. Let me take a look at this.

Forums Test Lead
    Friday, September 4, 2009 5:17 PM
  • Hi Don,
    Thanks for helping its a little frustrating answering questions and not even appearing in the list :)

Regards,
    Federico Benitez
    My blog
    Friday, September 4, 2009 6:19 PM
  • I totatlly understand. The problem you're seeing only affects that view not any posts that you've gotten answers for.

Forums Test Lead
    Friday, September 4, 2009 7:44 PM
  • Hi Don,
    Any news regarding this?

Regards,
    Federico Benitez
    My blog
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 10:05 AM
  • Hi Federicko,

We've identified the issue regarding the Top Answerers list. We have fix for this problem however no ETA on a sooner fix. I/we do plan to have this fixed as part of our September release (3rd or 4th week of this month).

Thanks.
    Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:07 PM
  • Thank you Don.

Regards,
    Federico Benitez
    My blog
    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:50 PM