Will Wave 4 see a return of darker themes? Perhaps those found in my msn? RRS feed

• Question

• I can not stand the washed out pastel, cartoonish themes you provided for wave 3 and I'm wondering and hoping there will be a return of the darker colors. You can keep the wave 3 ones, but offer a choice of darker colors.
    Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:21 AM

Answers

• HI Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.  The color themes come from the Windows Live shared header team, so we don't have direct control over what themes make it into the network.   However, I'll pass along the feedback.

As an FYI, for now, there are no plans for my.live.com to adopt the Wave 3 header.

Thanks,

Jason
    Jason Garza, Program Manager
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:23 PM

All replies

• HI Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.  The color themes come from the Windows Live shared header team, so we don't have direct control over what themes make it into the network.   However, I'll pass along the feedback.

As an FYI, for now, there are no plans for my.live.com to adopt the Wave 3 header.

Thanks,

Jason
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:23 PM
  • HI Chris,

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Are there any particular reason why my.live.com is no longer updated to adopt the Wave 3 header?

Thanks,
    John
    Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:06 PM
  • HI Chris,

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Are there any particular reason why my.live.com is no longer updated to adopt the Wave 3 header?

Thanks,
    John

I support a wave 3 update as well. my.live.com is my mainpage since years now and I don't want to loose this one. I think there is no real other live site which has the abilities this site has. Please don't let it fall as there are many which still use this awesome rss page!
    Sunday, July 5, 2009 6:52 AM