MSCRM3.0 miogration RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings
    I want to know... Can i upgrade MSCRM3.0 trial version into mscrm 4.0 any version.

Thanx
    Monday, July 27, 2009 8:23 AM

Answers

• I know that 4.0 does not allow upgrading a trial version to a new version.  I highly suspect that 3.0 does not allow it either.

Here is a blurb on 4.0 for reference:

Important:
    MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 4.0 TRIAL OR TIME-LIMITED VERSIONS CANNOT BE UPGRADED OR CONVERTED TO MSDN OR BUSINESS-READY LICENSING (BRL - DYNAMICS PRICE LIST) LICENSES BY APPLYING A COMMERCIAL LICENSE KEY. Customers or Partners who begin with the TRIAL version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and wish to upgrade the TRIAL to either a MDSN or BRL license, will need to perform a new install using the MSDN download or PartnerSource product downloads (respectively), and import their original Organization; OR, must begin their implementation directly with either the MSDN or BRL non-time limited/production versions. FOR BUSINESS-READY LICENSING PARNERS/CUSTOMERS OR DEVELOPERS WHO HAVE ALREADY BEGUN USING THE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 4.0 TRIAL, please refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions and further information:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947272/en-us

Best Regards, Donna
    Monday, July 27, 2009 7:02 PM