Donation management did not work on 2011 Online RRS feed

• Question

• It installed fine....but after seeing all the entities, etc.  the yellow bar says "failed". Why?
    Monday, March 14, 2011 7:53 PM

Answers

• Which yellow bar says failed?  The progress window for the solution import?  If so, there should be a Download Log File button on that page - that will give me the information I would need to troubleshoot.  If you got through the solution import with no errors, you will have to refresh your browser window to see the new entities in the UI.  Can you provide more information or even a screenshot of the error you are seeing?
    Shan McArthur www.shanmcarthur.net Check out the commercial edition of xRM portals @ www.adxstudio.com
    • Proposed as answer by Palak Kadakia Thursday, November 10, 2011 10:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 2:28 AM
    Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:15 AM

All replies

• Which yellow bar says failed?  The progress window for the solution import?  If so, there should be a Download Log File button on that page - that will give me the information I would need to troubleshoot.  If you got through the solution import with no errors, you will have to refresh your browser window to see the new entities in the UI.  Can you provide more information or even a screenshot of the error you are seeing?
    Shan McArthur www.shanmcarthur.net Check out the commercial edition of xRM portals @ www.adxstudio.com
    • Proposed as answer by Palak Kadakia Thursday, November 10, 2011 10:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 2:28 AM
    Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:15 AM
  • Can you also check which build you are on? You can find it in File -> Help -> About Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:58 AM