I NEED HELP!!!! RRS feed

• Question

•  

Why is it so difficult to find a phone number or chat link to get help when needed? My one care is in yellow saying that I am missing updates but when I click on the go to web site button it says Cannot connect to Microsoft Update. I am tired of banging my head aginst this problem and not finding a way to be able to talk to anyone in customer support because I can't FIND customer support. I would apprciate it if someone would email me with help on this issue at kjackson019@aol.com

Thank you,

Kathryn D. Jackson

Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:58 PM

Answers

• Hello Kathryn, go to Start>All Programs>Windows Update, and check for updates. If you can access Windows Update and find missing updates installing them should resolve the issue. If you are unable to access Windows Update via this method open Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Programs

>Default Web Browser and select"Make Default". Check for updates again. This should resolve the issue. If not please contact support. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 4:34 AM