Discounts on MeasureUp and SelfTest Software RRS feed

• General discussion

• I just went to purchase two more practice tests from SelfTest Software and found that they have a limited time offer of $15 off each practice test. There are also discounts for exam bundles, but this discount is for individual tests. The discount code is STSTAKE15.

SelfTest's Microsoft exams are usually $99, so that's approximately a 15% discount. I'm not sure when this offer ends, but it's valid now, so I saved $30 on my two practice tests.

I also checked the MeasureUp site, and they have an advertised special of 40% off qualifying Microsoft exams. Dozens of exams are listed, including all the popular MCITP exams we take. The discount code is f770e9d0.

Both MeasureUp and SelfTest offer quality Microsoft practice tests, and I use them both, although SelfTest is now my favorite. I hope you find this information useful.

Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:53 AM

All replies

• I forgot to mention that on the MeasureUp.com site, if you place 3 or more practice tests in your shopping cart you automatically receive a 30% discount.

If you add the discount code f770e9d0, then that discount increases to 40%, and it's independent of the number of tests you purchase.

However, the 40% discount does not extend to older Server 2003 track exams like 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 etc. It only applies to the newer Server 2008 track exams listed on the Microsoft Partner Offers page. These include all our favorites like 70-680, 70-640, 70-642 etc.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:47 AM