English Version in Netherlands RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know how I can purchase an English version in the Netherlands. I downloaded English trial version and tried to purchase licence online.
    If I select English UK version then I can only give English address and I'm afraid that if I purchase Netherlands licence then my version will change to Dutch language, which I don't speak.

If I look at versions online they all give "localised" detail to specific countries. How can I purchase English in Netherlands?

Many thanks.

Friday, October 10, 2008 12:04 PM

Answers

• If you purchase One Care in the Netherlands it should install in the language of your operating system. Just to confirm you can re-post this question in the Nederlands Folder where someone who has actually done this can answer.

Friday, October 10, 2008 2:18 PM

All replies

• If you purchase One Care in the Netherlands it should install in the language of your operating system. Just to confirm you can re-post this question in the Nederlands Folder where someone who has actually done this can answer.

Friday, October 10, 2008 2:18 PM
  • If you need to do an online payment and your address is in the Netherlands, you will need to set your default IE language to match your location so you can input the Dutch address. Once your purchase is complete, you can change the IE default language back to English.

Jim is correct in that OneCare will inherit the OS language settings.

-steve

Friday, October 10, 2008 3:27 PM