none
NO POINTS UNTIL NOW RRS feed

Answers

• i had sent mail for some other reason to this address but no replay from this add..
    but you try and the points are keep on updated by MS..
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:42 AM
  • yes got some points for registration but other points r still in vain.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 9:36 AM
  • u will get it next month
    Friday, March 2, 2007 11:53 AM
  • hay

u may get them by the end of the month

as those points are not added immediately

os mail to the administrator

Friday, March 2, 2007 12:18 PM
  • thanks dear everyone has suggested me the same.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:48 PM
  • ask ms persons for your trouble.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:53 PM
  • dear sanket did u got points for scoring in quiz and if so then can u can tell me how much.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 5:05 PM
  • i was not able to participate in the quiz due to technical problems from site.

but the reason that you didn't got any points is that your solution might be less than 25% correct.

for more clarifications, contact stdrckstr@microsoft.com. but that will be in vain, as they don't give any responses.

Monday, March 5, 2007 5:18 PM
  • ya i too got points only for registration but they didnt give anymore points for the  quiz...let me hope this wont take place in the coming months...but u can mail them and ask for clarification...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:11 PM
  • dear lets see and wait for response from the person who has participated and got points or didn't get them at all.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:12 PM
  • but there is no response from their side. seems that they are very busy.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 7:26 PM
  • DEAR THEY R RESPONDING BUT THEY R SLOW I GOT AN ANSWER TO A QUERY AFTER 20-25 DAYS
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:16 AM
  • friend i have already wrote to them lets see when they respond back, if u have something latest to share then plz go ahead.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:28 PM
  • u will get them
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:59 PM
  • dear friend next quiz is about to start and do credit of points until i think may be they will credit all the score after some period of time. lets hope they have not done this to few members only, i am worried bcopz my program was working just fine and i got an easier one to develop.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:35 AM
  • yes i think we will get points on next month
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:08 PM
  • @dexter. please change your display name in the forums before 20th for the forum activities to be tracked by the admins.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:39 PM
  • dear friend can u plz tell me as i had used some other name in the forum before this, so will my points be credited to my account for those names also or only for the name suggested by microsoft now which will awarded points
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:10 PM
  • downloading of whitepapers is being awarded points but no points are being given for uploading white-papers, can someone state the reason
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:16 PM
  • Points for the Uploading of the white papers will; be awarded at the end of the month.

• White Papers / Knowledge Base:
      1. Registered students can post maximum of 3 white papers / technical articles in a month. 40 points will be credited to your account at the end of the month for uploading white paper if your article is rated by minimum of 5 students and have an average rated value of 3.5 and above.
      2. You will get points for downloading a white paper also. You can download any number of white papers in a particular month. But you will get points for downloading 5 white papers, 5 points for each. For this point accrual will be online.
      3. You can also rate the articles. You will get 5 points at the end of the month, for each article rated by you provided that article is rated by minimum of 5 students and your rating matches average rating.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:11 AM

All replies

• i had sent mail for some other reason to this address but no replay from this add..
    but you try and the points are keep on updated by MS..
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:42 AM
  • yes u can
    Friday, March 2, 2007 7:32 AM
  • yes got some points for registration but other points r still in vain.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 9:36 AM
  • u will get it next month
    Friday, March 2, 2007 11:53 AM
  • hay

u may get them by the end of the month

as those points are not added immediately

os mail to the administrator

Friday, March 2, 2007 12:18 PM
  • thanks dear everyone has suggested me the same.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:48 PM
  • ask ms persons for your trouble.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:53 PM
  • dear sanket did u got points for scoring in quiz and if so then can u can tell me how much.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 5:05 PM
  • i was not able to participate in the quiz due to technical problems from site.

but the reason that you didn't got any points is that your solution might be less than 25% correct.

for more clarifications, contact stdrckstr@microsoft.com. but that will be in vain, as they don't give any responses.

Monday, March 5, 2007 5:18 PM
  • ya i too got points only for registration but they didnt give anymore points for the  quiz...let me hope this wont take place in the coming months...but u can mail them and ask for clarification...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:11 PM
  • dear lets see and wait for response from the person who has participated and got points or didn't get them at all.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:12 PM
  • but there is no response from their side. seems that they are very busy.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 7:26 PM
  • DEAR THEY R RESPONDING BUT THEY R SLOW I GOT AN ANSWER TO A QUERY AFTER 20-25 DAYS
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:16 AM
  • u may get it at the end of this month.. or better write it to admin
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 10:38 AM
  • friend i have already wrote to them lets see when they respond back, if u have something latest to share then plz go ahead.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:28 PM
  • u will get them
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:59 PM
  • dear friend next quiz is about to start and do credit of points until i think may be they will credit all the score after some period of time. lets hope they have not done this to few members only, i am worried bcopz my program was working just fine and i got an easier one to develop.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:35 AM
  • yes definatilay u can
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:16 AM
  • yes i think we will get points on next month
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:08 PM
  • @dexter. please change your display name in the forums before 20th for the forum activities to be tracked by the admins.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:39 PM
  • dear friend can u plz tell me as i had used some other name in the forum before this, so will my points be credited to my account for those names also or only for the name suggested by microsoft now which will awarded points
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:10 PM
  • downloading of whitepapers is being awarded points but no points are being given for uploading white-papers, can someone state the reason
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:16 PM
  • Points for the Uploading of the white papers will; be awarded at the end of the month.

• White Papers / Knowledge Base:
      1. Registered students can post maximum of 3 white papers / technical articles in a month. 40 points will be credited to your account at the end of the month for uploading white paper if your article is rated by minimum of 5 students and have an average rated value of 3.5 and above.
      2. You will get points for downloading a white paper also. You can download any number of white papers in a particular month. But you will get points for downloading 5 white papers, 5 points for each. For this point accrual will be online.
      3. You can also rate the articles. You will get 5 points at the end of the month, for each article rated by you provided that article is rated by minimum of 5 students and your rating matches average rating.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:11 AM