file format change RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible, and if so how, to change the file format of a stitched file from sti to jpeg, tiff or others?
    Monday, July 11, 2011 1:24 AM

Answers

• You need to use the "File > Export to Disk..." menu item or click on the "Export to disk ..." button in the bottom right of the ICE window.  The file format is controlled by the Format: list selection in the bottom center of the window.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:06 AM

All replies

• You need to use the "File > Export to Disk..." menu item or click on the "Export to disk ..." button in the bottom right of the ICE window.  The file format is controlled by the Format: list selection in the bottom center of the window.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:06 AM
  • I just downloaded new ICE ver 1.4.4.  I can create new panoramic view from 6 JPEG photos, but they can be saved using only the .spj extension.  There is no .jpg save option.  When I try to reopen the .spj file, ICE displays error message "Could not open the project file."!!?  In addition, I would like to be able to save as .jpg file as in previous ICE version so the photo file can be viewed by others using other photo viewing apps.
    Monday, July 18, 2011 4:53 PM
  • Perfect.

Thank you!

William R. Spence
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 5:34 AM