unable to access course material and labs 'unable to locate the host lms scorm api adapter' RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to do the MS e-learning course exchange server 2007..Earlier I was able to access course content..I tried to log on to the DC for the lab and got the error incorrect password...I rebooted the laptop..to try again,,now I can't even open the lab or course material (online)..when I try to start the lab I get the following error''unable to locate the host lms scounabrm adapter'

Also the list of modules 30 in total..do no seem to run in a logical order in terms of content course (course5063-course5991) can anyone at Microsoft learning advise the order the modules should be done in please??????????...and the expiry date various as you move do the list..modules at the bottom expire before ones above and mixed in the middle 4 feb 2012 and May 7 2012, can I get these dates changed as I have just began the course??? Is there a contact number or e-mail address for support in the UK. I tried e-mailing learngmgr@microsoft.com and I just get DFR.

Can someone please advise?

I am using a 64 bit win7 Ultimate OS on a HP Pavilion g6
    • Edited by Rondon73 Friday, January 27, 2012 8:14 PM added os
    Friday, January 27, 2012 8:12 PM

All replies

• Does this forum have any Microsoft Administrators?? That can advise of a contact helpline or e-mail address??

Saturday, January 28, 2012 6:15 PM