MVC Validation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Sorry my very poor english ...

I wanna know what are the best way to implement client and server side validation on asp.net mvc. Is still using old javascript to do client validation? And i implement a server side validation the same way like 15 minutes asp.net mvc tutorial - MovieApp on MS site, so i have flexibility to implement 'custom validators web form' in this model or only 'required field validators web form'? I mean, if i want to prevent date > date of the day, i could do this using that model or not?

I apreciate, if you could put some tutorial links about client and server side validation

Thank you very much
    • Moved by Edwer Fang Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:38 AM (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:09 PM

Answers

• Hello Juliana,

You may post your issue on the ASP.NET Forum so you can get better and quicker response as this forum is for setup of .net framework.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:36 AM

All replies

• Hello Juliana,

You may post your issue on the ASP.NET Forum so you can get better and quicker response as this forum is for setup of .net framework.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:36 AM
  • Hello,

Specifically, this should be asked in the ASP.Net MVC forum on forums.asp.net.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM