Wireless Connection Problems. RRS feed

• Question

• hi Everybody.
    I have a wireless broadband that is established in my first floor. i need to connect my one Computer(Windows XP sp2) that is in my ground floor that has wireless pci card(D-Link DWA 510) with internet. and i have one laptop(Windows Vista Ultimate) that i wanna to connect to internet also. and i have one more Computer(Windows xp sp2, First Floor) thati wanna to connect to internet through Ethernet. So what should i do. Please Help.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Have a Nice Day. 
    beera
    Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:08 PM

Answers

• Hi, Thank you for your post! Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup located here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web&cat=en_us_3a6fca52-15ab-4546-820a-fad8b3031270&lang=en&cr=us Hope that helps!
    Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, July 13, 2009 5:22 PM

All replies

• Thank you for visiting the Microsoft forum. This forum focuses on Perfmon and diagnostic tools. I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Thanks.
    Kukjin Lee

Monday, July 13, 2009 5:13 PM
  • Hi, Thank you for your post! Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup located here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web&cat=en_us_3a6fca52-15ab-4546-820a-fad8b3031270&lang=en&cr=us Hope that helps!
    Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, July 13, 2009 5:22 PM