none
What are the settings to be set to get Impacted Test results in AzureDev ops for MSTEST RRS feed

• Question

• I want to get an Impacted test result in MSTEST but not getting expected result. I have followed all the instructions written in Microsift doc. 

The Things which I tried

1. My main branch is "Build Development" and child branch is "Mstest_UT" We have rebased it but still I did not get impacted result as expected.
    2. After doing the research I got to know that Impacted test result gets only if all test cases are passed so I did that too but did not get such result.

I am writing a mock test in MSTEST. I am expecting Impacted test result.

What configurations are required to get impacted test results what i am missing?

Please what configurations are required to get impacted test result?

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:08 AM

All replies

• Hi DhanashriKarale,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, this issue is more related to AzureDev ops, since our forum is discussing about Unit Testing in VS IDE, so we suggest you could open a new thread in developer community with azure dev ops tag, more community members on that forum may further look at your issue and provide more suggestions.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:59 AM