none
ST9400C

Question

• I am trying to total a column in currency, but it only allows me to count the number of entries, with the only other option being None.   This is a recently added field with earlier years giving several other choices in the drop down, including the one I want : Sum.  I have tried to copy the sum of the earlier year and pasting into the current year, without success.  This must be so easy for you techy bods, but has defeated me for hours.
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, November 07, 2016 8:00 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, October 28, 2016 9:24 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The title of your post is "ST9400C" which a quick Bing search leads me to believe is a "2 channel programmer, designed for control of both heating and stored hot water in complete systems." made by Honeywell.

I'd guess that you won't find a currency column on that.

Since your post title is invalid, and you give no information whatsoever on what software you are using I am going to have to take a total shot in the dark here and say you should ask in the Microsoft Dynamics Community Forums.

As Microsoft's Dynamics Community forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 07, 2016 8:00 PM
  • or also try the excel forums here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_excel

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 07, 2016 9:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, November 07, 2016 7:51 PM
  • Hello,

The title of your post is "ST9400C" which a quick Bing search leads me to believe is a "2 channel programmer, designed for control of both heating and stored hot water in complete systems." made by Honeywell.

I'd guess that you won't find a currency column on that.

Since your post title is invalid, and you give no information whatsoever on what software you are using I am going to have to take a total shot in the dark here and say you should ask in the Microsoft Dynamics Community Forums.

As Microsoft's Dynamics Community forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

Monday, November 07, 2016 8:00 PM
  • or also try the excel forums here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_excel

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 07, 2016 9:03 PM