none
richtx32.ocx

Question

• I am using Windows 7 with 32bit. I am trying to install academic analytical software that is "FindIt" But the laptop is not accepting the software and always shows me this message (Bad Load: 339 Component ' richtx32.ocx' or one of its dependency not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid)  
    • Moved by litdev Saturday, September 10, 2016 8:24 AM
    Saturday, September 10, 2016 5:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Just I am trying to ask experienced people to cover my problems related to Microsoft. 
    Saturday, September 10, 2016 4:49 AM
  • Just I am trying to ask experienced people to cover my problems related to Microsoft. 

You posted an illiterate version of english text as a question in a Forum used for issues with programming in the code language Small Basic.

If you have no idea of what Forum to post a question in then you should find one that is used for whatever it is you want to ask about. And write an english question that is not illiterate in its format if you have to write in english and do not know enough english to write a literate sentence in english.

La vida loca

Saturday, September 10, 2016 4:58 AM
  • I'd ask the application vendor for help. You can ask general windows questions over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, September 10, 2016 12:36 PM