none
Where does one requst that the MSDN forums fix its problem of losing page format in all browsers. RRS feed

• Question

• As one is negotiating through various forms, the page format is lost or it will be lost right out the gate. It's an intermittent problem that is very annoying that now happens when using Edge, IE, Firefox or Chrome. 
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:49 PM Forum issues
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:15 PM

Answers

• Issue has been resolved. Turns out the issues were caused by TLS 1.2 enforcement across all services and deprecating TLS1.0 & 1.1

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, January 3, 2020 10:56 PM

All replies

• Seconded. I'm seeing the same problem here. It can usually be fixed by refreshing the page with Ctrl-F5, but sometimes it takes several tries.

Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:26 PM
  • Best guess is that fissures is working on CSS styles and underlying scripting that has not been fully tested in a test environment with different browsers.

Similar issues happened (as I'm sure you noticed) several months above when fissures did work that when starting a reply the "bold" link in the toolbar was focused and the reply from them was it was for accessibility, go figure, I don't.

Sporadic names of users change to migration something or other has me thinking sooner than later these forums will be migrated as done recently with the Azure forums.

End result, major changes are coming soon.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:16 PM
  • Yes, they're aware of and are working on these issues. No recent updates from them on progress.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:53 PM
  • Issue has been resolved. Turns out the issues were caused by TLS 1.2 enforcement across all services and deprecating TLS1.0 & 1.1

Friday, January 3, 2020 10:56 PM