MS Office 2010 HUP on two of my machines RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased MS Office through HUP through our work. Can I install on my desktop and also on the laptop?
    tj_scott
    Monday, March 14, 2011 3:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Purchased MS Office Pro Plus full charge...can I install on my desktop and also on my laptop?
    tj_scott
    • Merged by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:07 PM same question
    Monday, March 14, 2011 3:39 PM
  • This forum is for Windows XP activation issues but I'll try to quickly answer your question.

Office Pro Plus is a Volume Licensed product that is normally sold to corporations in volume of 5 or more copies.  If this was a personal purchase through any online retailer I would suspect that the product is a pirated version and should be returned for an immediate and full refund.

If this was purchased through the Home Use Program of your employer then it can be installed onto a primary computer and a portable computer, both for the exclusive use of you, the employee.

If purchased any other way please advise the method of purchase (including who it was purchased from) and we could provide further information.

Monday, March 14, 2011 4:16 PM
  • Hello tj_scott,

Best to read your Software Licensing Terms:  Start Word, then click File>About and then click the link for the Terms.

Or ask here:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_install?page=1&tab=all

Monday, March 14, 2011 11:25 PM