none
Can't submit forum question RRS feed

• Question

• This is frustrating -- I am trying to ask my first question on the forums, and it keeps redirecting me to an internal server error page without letting me post me question.  What do I do?

Monday, November 5, 2012 2:40 AM

Answers

• I believe this issue is resolved. Please let me know if you are still able to reproduce this behavior and we will continue to investigate.
    • Marked as answer by RoboMatt Monday, November 5, 2012 11:20 PM
    Monday, November 5, 2012 11:02 PM

All replies

• FYI, it is on the Windows Store Apps -- C#/VB forum.
    Monday, November 5, 2012 2:57 AM
  • Can you please provide browser, Forum, and time stamp? We will review our error log and see if we can determine the problem. 

Monday, November 5, 2012 2:58 AM
  • Thanks for the quick response -- I hadn't expected this question to go through, because I expected there were just general forum problems, so I apologize for the tone of the original question.  In any case, it looks like things resolved themselves, and I was able to post on the other forum after repeatedly trying and refreshing.  In case you are still interested for debugging purposes, the requested information is below.

Browser: IE 10.0.8400.0

Forum: Windows Store Apps -- C#/VB forum.

Timestamp: Between 9:35 and 10:00 PM EST I tried a number of times; I finally succeeded at around 10 PM EST

As another forum issue, as soon as I added this question, I tried to add more information by pressing the 'reply' button, but after typing in my reply, the forum popped up an "Unexpected Error" alert message when I tried to submit -- again, same browser details, around 9:40PM EST. (EDIT: this happened when attempting to reply just now, too, at 10:07 PM EST)

Thanks again,

Matt

Monday, November 5, 2012 3:07 AM
  • I believe this issue is resolved. Please let me know if you are still able to reproduce this behavior and we will continue to investigate.
    • Marked as answer by RoboMatt Monday, November 5, 2012 11:20 PM
    Monday, November 5, 2012 11:02 PM
  • Thanks -- I will let you know if it happens again.

Monday, November 5, 2012 11:19 PM