none
70-433 sql server 2008 exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hello There

Yesterday i took 70-433 exam and i failed specially with the drag and drop questions.i really couldn't figure it out well.i need help to find sample exams for practicing drag and drop questions.

Best Regards,

emmy

Sunday, September 2, 2012 11:27 AM

Answers

• SelfTest Software, Transcender, and MeasureUp all offer practice exams that are exam-specific and include drag and drop questions, typically to set the sequential order necessary to do something.

Good luck!!!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

• Proposed as answer by Mr. WhartyModerator Sunday, September 2, 2012 11:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by emmy_23 Monday, September 3, 2012 9:09 AM
    Sunday, September 2, 2012 3:19 PM
    Answerer
  • most of them were so  techincal and need alot of time to think and answer.

emmy

Of course they're technical.  You're doing a technical exam to test your knowledge on SQL Server Database Development.

I sat this exam and from memory passed with a score of just over 900 so "most" of the answers in the drag-and-drop obviously weren't wrong.

If you're concerned about the drag-and-drop type of questions, purchase a test kit and practice how to do them.  That's the only wasy you're going to become familiar with the way they work.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by emmy_23 Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:53 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:07 PM

All replies

• SelfTest Software, Transcender, and MeasureUp all offer practice exams that are exam-specific and include drag and drop questions, typically to set the sequential order necessary to do something.

Good luck!!!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

• Proposed as answer by Mr. WhartyModerator Sunday, September 2, 2012 11:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by emmy_23 Monday, September 3, 2012 9:09 AM
    Sunday, September 2, 2012 3:19 PM
    Answerer
  • Thx alot Daavin for your reply

but is there a way to find a free demo for only the drag and the drop question.even the practice test exam from microsoft  doesn't have drag and drop question!!.

the exam was really difficult and need a lot of practice and time!!

emmy

Monday, September 3, 2012 9:11 AM
  • I'm not aware of any free testing software. 

BTW, how do you know you failed the exam because of the drag-and-drop questions?  From memory, this question type played a small part in the exam.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Monday, September 3, 2012 12:08 PM
  • i guess so i scored 681!!!.

and i think most of my answers in the drag and drop were incorrect.

emmy

Monday, September 3, 2012 1:06 PM

emmy

Monday, September 3, 2012 1:07 PM

emmy

Of course they're technical.  You're doing a technical exam to test your knowledge on SQL Server Database Development.

I sat this exam and from memory passed with a score of just over 900 so "most" of the answers in the drag-and-drop obviously weren't wrong.

If you're concerned about the drag-and-drop type of questions, purchase a test kit and practice how to do them.  That's the only wasy you're going to become familiar with the way they work.

Jeff Wharton

• Marked as answer by emmy_23 Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:53 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2012 10:07 PM