none
Microsoft Planner - Unable To Sustain New Planning RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I just found out about Microsoft Planner and how it might be useful for my projects, but everytime I try to make a new planing after the planning has been made, and I can see it appear for a short time in the background, it's removed and it kicks out an error with a Correlation-ID (62be8f4b-e52e-4475-a22e-5f43e5cea8b4) does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? P.S. I use Office 365 online, it's managed by SharePoint and it's integrated with my college's server, maybe it needs to be activated first by an admin before students can use it?

Kind regards,

A. Verweij

Thursday, January 18, 2018 10:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi A. Verweij,

I find that you have some issue with MS Planner.

This forum only handles the issues regarding App for Office Development.

I try to contact other MSDN Forum but I did not get the suitable forum for this question.

So I move this thread to 'Where is the Forum For…?' Forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 19, 2018 8:02 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Planner/bd-p/Planner

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, January 19, 2018 1:44 PM