none
MCTS certification 70-640, 70-642, 70-643 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'am a student at the 'The Hague University' and i want to do the MCTS certifications 70-640, 70-642, 70-643.

But i need to know how much the study time is per certification. I have 10 weeks for it, is this feasible for 3 certifications?

Thanks,

Maikel

Friday, May 27, 2011 11:31 AM

Answers

• Hi Maikel,

that cannot be answered that easily. It always depends on the knowledge that you have so far (Maybe you do not need any study time bcause you have enough experience already?) and the time you can spend in these 10 weeks.

In general I am doing my exams slowly. There is no benefit in rushing through the exams just to get them. You might pass the exams through some crash course of 3 weeks per exam. But I doubt that you learn anything from it and when you need some knowledge later in a job you simply miss it. But do as you want. It can be possible. It can be worth a try.

But I want to play around with a technology first and really gain experience. And at least I think that I even understand a little why stuff is build like it was build from microsoft and all makes more sense to me.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Saturday, May 28, 2011 3:53 AM
    Answerer