Creating "Complete" Activities Report including Company Notes etc. RRS feed

• Question

• The Account Summary Report in Workplace, Reports contains all the data I need.  However, I need to create a summary to show salesmen activity.  I would like to know how to get this same information in a spreadsheet format so I can create a pivot table. 

The advanced find report feature only gives me access to "activities" (email, call, appt. etc.) and not to any add-ons to companies via "set regarding" (Outlook) or notes.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:33 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are after, so I'll make a couple of assumptions:

• You want to see the exact same data but only for Sales Reps
    • You're Sales Reps own the Account record

If the above is true, then when you first run the report, on the Report Filtering Criteria page, select the next available filter criteria field and select Owner.  In the first available filter field under Owner, select Last Name or some other criteria that allows you to select all of your Sales Reps.  Run the report and it will display the result set for only records owned by your Sales Staff.  You can use the Group By and other fields to change the result set.

If the above does not address your need then it sounds like you need to create a custom report.   

Regards, Donna

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:14 PM