WHS 2011 Service pack question RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if MS is going to release a Service Pack update or Version upgrade?  If so guesstimate as to timeframe?

Thanks

Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:02 PM

Answers

• Microsoft will know, but as far as I am aware their plans have not been released to the general public like you and I.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    • Marked as answer by goldwing Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:27 PM
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:08 PM
  • Microsoft generally releases an "update rollup" for Windows Home Server every 4-6 months. UR1 was released a couple of months ago, so I wouldn't look for the next update to be released before March/April. Sometimes they release a public beta prior to RTM, but installing any beta is "at your own risk", since there may still be bugs...
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:38 PM

All replies

• Microsoft will know, but as far as I am aware their plans have not been released to the general public like you and I.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:08 PM
  • Microsoft generally releases an "update rollup" for Windows Home Server every 4-6 months. UR1 was released a couple of months ago, so I wouldn't look for the next update to be released before March/April. Sometimes they release a public beta prior to RTM, but installing any beta is "at your own risk", since there may still be bugs...
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:38 PM