helpp!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Ok so i have had my windows vista for about a year now but now i have began to have more problems than ever. So i cannot download anything anymore and plus my skype, itunes, windows media player , adobe flash player ,adobe reader and many other functions. It is getting really irritating now. I have the internet kapersky anti virus but i still having problems. What should i do now i need help? :(
    • Moved by Kenneth Lee Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:13 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:40 AM

All replies

• I would just reinstall vista and start from scratch.  It sounds like you are missing several files. Did you ever do any updates?
    Friday, October 15, 2010 1:29 PM
  • I agree with kayjen...... save everything you can...disk,external H/drive  etc , but I would suggust that AFTER

you do your clean install, and after you install all your updates, driver and software. BACKUP then!! They are good products

out there for backing up. Or go the cheap way, and partition the H/drive you have. One side windows, the other your backup files.

Its not that hard to do.......I learned the hard way years ago too.

Hope this helps

Friday, October 15, 2010 3:52 PM