windows live one care error message RRS feed

• Question

• i posted my question on the forum page and requested alert via email. here's my question.

after the system crashed and circuit city did the restore, i now have an error message for windows live one care home premium that says my subscription will expire in 15 days.  at the time of purchase, i paid in full for the additional software. Can this be fixed? How? please advise soon.thanks.

Monday, January 7, 2008 3:24 AM

Answers

• Did Circuit City do the original installation for you, too? If so, they gave you (or should have given you) a paper with the LiveID and password that was used to activate the subscription. If they activated the subscription, but you do not have this paper, then contact the store to get this corrected. OneCare support can tell you the LiveID for your retail product key, but if you don't know the password for that LiveID you won't be able to associate the OneCare install with that subscription.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, January 7, 2008 7:16 PM