Installing Crystal Reports on a server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi group

i have a aspx web site, using c# in the codebehind... im, using visual studio 2008 pro

i have a report using Crystal Reports and in my local compute everything works fine

i uploaded the web site to a remote server and when i tried to view the report, gave me this error

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

so i installed the CRRedist2008_x86.msi, and now it is giving me the following problems:

i can not see the toolbar (the icons), but when i click on the 'print' button, it says:

Error: Object doesn't support this action

any ideas?

thank you for your help

Saludos
    Ruben Carreon

Saturday, January 10, 2009 3:39 AM

Answers

• Hello ruben, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the MSDN > Forums Home > Visual Studio > Crystal Reports for Visual Studio located here:  http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vscrystalreports/threads/.

Have a great day!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Friday, January 16, 2009 5:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by sudarshans1 Monday, March 23, 2009 10:58 AM
    Friday, January 16, 2009 4:59 AM