none
Eliminate the msg "The action cannot he completed because the file is open in ServiceHub.Host.x86"? RRS feed

• Question

• I have commonly copied a folder and added a date to that copy name. 

With VS2019, I see "The action can't he completed because the file is open in ServiceHub.Host.x86". 

How do I get rid of this message?  (I don't want to go back close the project, copy it, then re-open it.)  I don't use Service Hub (whatever that is).

bhs67

Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:41 PM

All replies

• I have commonly copied a folder and added a date to that copy name. 

With VS2019, I see "The action can't he completed because the file is open in ServiceHub.Host.x86". 

How do I get rid of this message?  (I don't want to go back close the project, copy it, then re-open it.)  I don't use Service Hub (whatever that is).

bhs67

Hi   bhs67,

You may can copy the files after you close the project.

You can try to refer the following solution.

I cannot copy project files opened by VS 17 Community

Besides, your issue is more related to the Visual Studio. If your issue is still exist, you can go to the Developer Community Visual Studio and report your issue.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 1:49 AM