WHS Remote Access - Logon Logoff Log RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I was wondering if someone could assist me, I have a WHS2011 server and I would like to track who logs on and logs off and the time that they are doing it. I was looking through the event log and I can see that you can vaguely ascertain that someone did logon and logoff from but the details but the log is tough for me to break down. Personally if someone could tell me exactly what to look for and they could also tell me how to dynamically write out the log then I could write a daemon batch script to breakdown the output into something more meaningful and email me the results… Is there a simpler way of tracking logon / logoff… When I had the first WHS there was a add-in that I installed that did just that but it really looks like there is nothing out there now… This should be a simple task. Please help, thank you 

Saturday, March 1, 2014 6:47 PM

Answers

• http://www.wegotserved.com/2013/08/11/analyze-website-log-files-from-your-server/

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

• Marked as answer by Andy Qi Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:44 PM
    Saturday, March 1, 2014 9:29 PM