Earning Points RRS feed

• Question

• THIS IS FROM THE FAQ SECTION

Q: How do I get points for offline activities/ Non Student Rockstar website activities?
    A: You get points for these activities by sending the proof of participation to the designated address/e-mail address stdrkstr@microsoft.com, in case of Academic Projects Program and Imagine cup participation. For other offline events, you would earn points as announced along with the event. You would need to fill up the necessary form at the event venue to earn points for that event.

It says we have to send proof of participation to the mail id to get points for IMAGINE CUP and all.. I have registered for imagine cup,forum,quiz(also participated in it)..When and how will i get points for these..My profile shows 0 points against all these..
    Friday, February 23, 2007 5:37 AM

All replies

• dude.... the offline points are not for imaginecup login.... itz only when u are selected for nationals.. or finals....and..... u need to give the same msn id both for Imagine cup and studentrockstar..... and the points will be credited at the month end in which u sign up.................... mark me as an answer... if it helped u....
    Saturday, February 24, 2007 2:31 AM