Query Build Error: No Attributes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am getting Query Build Error in Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 server.

Actually i had some custom entities in CRM 3.0 server. Which works fine. I upgraded that to CRM 4.0. It works fine with 4.0 also. Then i exported the entities and imported to another CRM 4.0 installation. But with one custom entity, i get this error.

Not sure why? I know MS CRM had update roll up 2 for this error in CRM 3.0. But what to do in CRM v4.0?

Please help.

Thanks,
    Ashwani  

Friday, February 1, 2008 4:13 AM

Answers

• Where does the error occur ? This error typically occurs if a form or view refers to an attribute that had subsequently been deleted; CRM should prevent deletion of an attribute in this case, but laptop clients may stiil have view or form definitions that refer to a missing attribute

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 10:28 PM

All replies

•  

if this error appear on speciefic screen , go to this screen and try to open it from setting--customization ---entity name --form

if the page open , see all the custoimization , mabey one of the relation is not imported successfully , you have to do this relation manually

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 2:33 PM
  • Where does the error occur ? This error typically occurs if a form or view refers to an attribute that had subsequently been deleted; CRM should prevent deletion of an attribute in this case, but laptop clients may stiil have view or form definitions that refer to a missing attribute

Tuesday, February 5, 2008 10:28 PM
  •  

this kind of error occurs if you have deleted the prerequisite attributes.make sure that the prerequisites are imported as well..check the form view for the availability of these attributes.check their properties.
    Thursday, February 7, 2008 7:39 AM