none
When will the CERTIFICATE will reach??? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friendz ..

Do anyone got certificate ?

But still i didnt get . How to check out ???

PLz tell me ,.............

Thursday, June 28, 2007 8:42 AM

All replies

•   Dear Microsoft,

It’s a whole lot of team work and lot of time investment. We are now eager to see our names   
      on the certificates

My team PeerRevolution programmers are,

P.Sathish

A.R.Venkatesh

A.Samya Chandra Sekaran

C.Murali

When we will be getting the certificates or is already dispatched....

Plz respond Microsoft

With Regards,

PeerRevolution

Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:06 AM
  •  

Respected Administrator,when we'll get our certificate???We've been waiting 4 dis 4 a long time. I'm the team lead of the team name "JISVICTORY".According 2 the merit certificate list we ranked 6th.Plz tell us,whether u've already dispatched it or yet to???U told us in the feedback mail dat u'll b dispatching it by the end of JUNE.June is over & July has started.Wat bout the presentation????

Sunday, July 1, 2007 6:42 AM
  • Hey , we are too eager to ssee our certificates.........this was our first time to participate in such a great contest and that too by Microsoft!!!!!!

So naturally we are too enthusiastic about certificate.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:42 PM
  •  

now august has started.. it seems Academic program for 2008 wud begin but yet v wudn't receive our certificates... Hello Admins.. Are you listening to us... atleast inform us whn v wud get....
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 2:42 PM
  • atleast they can give new date for dispatching the certificates !
    or certificates already dispatched through courier and they are in courier company ?
    Sunday, August 5, 2007 7:35 PM