Merge CRM 4.0 service request RRS feed

• Question

• Our company wish to merge 2 CRM 4.0 databases into one database.

Does anyone know who can give such a service?

Thank you

Monday, July 21, 2008 7:03 PM

Answers

• My apologies, I did not fully understand what you meant by "services". I took this to mean "software services".

Many companies that specialize in MSCRM, like the CRM group in my company, have people who have performed data merges, migrations, data cleansing, de-duplicating, etc. So I'm sure you won't have much trouble finding a company to help you with this. That said, if you would like another proposal for this work then please contact Will Miceli (willm-at-slalom.com) with the details of the project. 

If you decide to do this work in-house then please reply and I (and others) can provide tips and guidelines that will help you complete this work.

Thanks,

-Tim

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:27 AM

All replies

• Monday, July 21, 2008 8:22 PM
  •  

Thanks, but these tools are limited. they do not handle duplicate rows, and they do not know to handle references to same table or other tables, that has not been imported yet.

We are looking for someone or a company that can do it for us using tools such as Scribe.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:54 AM
  • My apologies, I did not fully understand what you meant by "services". I took this to mean "software services".

Many companies that specialize in MSCRM, like the CRM group in my company, have people who have performed data merges, migrations, data cleansing, de-duplicating, etc. So I'm sure you won't have much trouble finding a company to help you with this. That said, if you would like another proposal for this work then please contact Will Miceli (willm-at-slalom.com) with the details of the project. 

If you decide to do this work in-house then please reply and I (and others) can provide tips and guidelines that will help you complete this work.

Thanks,

-Tim

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:27 AM
  • Thank you. I sent Will an email few hours ago, still no reply. my email is davide.nospam@cpvegas.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:52 PM