locked
Table of Contents missing in all Document Browsers RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi All,

    In any dexplore.exe app that I have, whether it be for help, help8, or help9(common files),

    I get nothing for tabel of contents like I used to when I first installed apps like VC# Express or

    the Visual Studio shell.

    The last install that I did was the .NET_2.0_sdk.

    I'm asking for a place to start to perhaps remedy this problem.

    The one thing that I did try was suggested to use Add/Remove to change or repair these apps.

    Nothing works so far. I may try to uninstalling  some apps completly and then reinstall.

    I'll let you all know as I am writing this inside the doc browser at this time.


    KB9AGT
    Friday, August 13, 2010 4:25 PM

Answers