none
genuine microsoft validation RRS feed

• Question

• HI...

i wonder y you'll do this... i am a poor girl in Sri Lanka and doesnt have enough money to buy this bladdy validation tool kit or something.... now that i have downloaded the windows media player 11 series, i cant open any of my songs coz this bladdy message comes saying that i need to validate the copy of my windows... i mean why are you'll doing this?? aren't we paying enough? Please do something... i can't open any of my favourite songs and i have all the original microsoft products, downloads and uploads... So what is wrong with all that?? Please enlighten me regarding this SERIOUS issue...

Thanx..

Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10 PM

Answers

• Hello Punsisi,

Thank you for visiting the WGA Forum today. The best advice I may offer is for you to visit whomever sold you the non-genuine version of Windows . Also you may visit http://www.microsoft.com/piracy and file a piracy report. Curious where did you purchase Windows?

Thank you,

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Monday, May 11, 2009 5:31 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 5:30 PM