Estimated annual revenue in the opportunities RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am quite new in my role of System Administrator for CRM Dynamics 4.0 and I have the following question:

In the Opportunity form we have these fields:

/ Estimated  Revenue /      and      / Estimated Revenue (Base)/

In the first one / Estimated  Revenue / the user enters the value in local currency (in the example EUR) and when saving the system automatically converts it into GBP in the second one / Est.  Revenue (Base).

I need to “triple” ("clone"?)  these set of two fields, keeping the way they work (conversion) unchanged,  so that we can have: 

Est. Annual Revenue in the 1st Year       /              Est. Annual Revenue Base in the 1st Year

Est. Annual Revenue in the 2nd Year      /              Est. Annual Revenue Base in the 2nd  Year

Est. Annual Revenue in the 3rd Year       /              Est. Annual Revenue Base in the 3rd Year

Can you please advise me what the most convenient way of doing this would be.

Thanks, kind regards

Silvia

In the first one / Estimated Annual Revenue / the user enters the value in local currency (in the example EUR) and when saving the system automatically converts it into GBP in the second one

Thursday, July 7, 2011 8:49 AM

Answers

• MS CRM create to field for any money type attribute to handle value in local and base currency.

you can create two new fields for Est, Annual revenue in 1 year and in 2 year with money datatype.

Mahain : My Dynamics CRM Blog
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 9:07 AM