How do I update my ATI graphics driver or enable my ATI adapter using the displays manager?

General discussion

• This comes up as a message every time I turn my computer on but I dont know where to go to fix it. "The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version of your enable graphics adapter. Please update your ATI graphics driver or enable your ATI adpater using the Displays Manager".

I have basic computer knowledge so if I could get some step by stpe advice I think I could fix this. Can anyone help?

• Changed type JimR1Moderator Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:13 AM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:18 AM Off topic. Not an MSE question. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:08 AM

All replies

• Without knowing your version of Windows and the model of your ATI graphics adapter it is difficult to provide an answer. To stop the message at startup you can uninstall the Catalyst Control Center using Control Panel>add/remove programs or programs and features in Vista or Windows 7.

Jim

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, May 08, 2010 1:17 AM