none
Unbelievable RRS feed

• Question

• https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ffeeddbd-e364-44a3-abb2-c29f48678f2d/shapesmove-used-on-a-line-is-it-relative-or-absolute?forum=smallbasic

What is the matter with you people? Your text editor doesn't recognize a paragraph ending between a numbered list and code as an actual line (unbelievable as that may sound for published software). It runs the two paragraphs together. When I tried to be a human being and fix it, it told me my edit was "flagged for spam."

(Here's another gem I just stumbled into with this crazy editor: When I delete to the beginning of a line, it DELETES the paragraph  break and puts me at the end of the previous line! That's not normal behavior.)

I'm not paid to be Microsoft's guinea pig! I'm trying to get a job done here, just like you, but you make that very difficult! TEST and FIX your code BEFORE you release! What are you teaching the children???

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:09 AM

Answers

• Peter, if you would like to provide feedback on the verification process, the misleading spam notices, and the forum editor, I would suggest you email to this address:

tnfdback [at] microsoft [dot] com

I also see that you got a response to your original question in the Small Basic forum. Hopefully, that helps.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, March 17, 2019 1:26 PM

All replies

• Очень жаль, что Вы так агрессивно настроены, Пётр... По-нормальному, если Вы заметили ошибку человека, то ему надо помочь и вместе получить положительный эффект,.. а не бросаться на него с кулаками. Я больше чем уверен, что разработчики программы не желали никому вреда. А ошибки допускают все... И Вы, кстати, тоже...

(translated by Google Translator)
    It is a pity that you are so aggressively disposed, Peter ... In a normal way, if you notice a person’s mistake, you need to help him and get a positive effect together, but not rush at him with fists. I am more than confident that the developers of the program did not wish anyone harm. Everyone makes mistakes ... And by the way, you too ...
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Peter, if you got a message that your post was flagged as spam, that means you need to post a request to have your account verified in the current verification thread here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

The current verification thread periodically changes, but is always a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:00 AM
  • I am NOT going to go through your idiotic and senseless hoops! You, Richard Mueller, apparently some authority in this, now KNOW about this pathetic situation, so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. This is not some "application process." It's a bug, then just have someone fix the problem!
    • Edited by Peter Zelchenko Tuesday, March 5, 2019 12:08 PM Realized he's older than the hills
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:54 AM
  • I'm not "aggressively disposed" -- you are being wholly presumptuous. I am a very, very pleasant person being faced with an unreasonable situation: My post was NOT spam, and it was obvious that it was not spam.

I'm sure you're not conscious of the notion that the very idea of a computer system FLAGGING SOMEONE'S LEGITIMATE POST as spam, is ITSELF antisocial and indicative of aggressive disposition. It's not "some system thing," it's an inept programmer leaving early for vacation and letting ME carry the burden of his ineptitude. So don't you dare tell ME what's antisocial. THAT is antisocial.

For Richard Mueller, Mr. 380,000+ points MVP, to now instruct me to go through more hoops is even more antisocial. So kindly do please NOT preach to me, not in any human language.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019 12:04 PM
  • You did not answer my main question.
    Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:16 AM
  • Peter, if you would like to provide feedback on the verification process, the misleading spam notices, and the forum editor, I would suggest you email to this address:

tnfdback [at] microsoft [dot] com

I also see that you got a response to your original question in the Small Basic forum. Hopefully, that helps.

Sunday, March 17, 2019 1:26 PM