create login page in asp.net c# using contacts User ID and Password RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I have to create a login Page using Asp.net C#.

In CRM contact Entity, I have ceate two custom field user id and password. So I need a login page using that user id and password within contact entity and list all the cases related to that contact.

Please help me .

Regards

Rashmi

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:58 AM

All replies

• Elaborate your question more  deeply .

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by rash14 Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:20 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by HIMBAPModerator Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:12 AM
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:38 AM
  • It seems you are trying to build portal solution, but did you try to use existing portal solutions by Microsoft?

But if you are interested to create it, you can easily consume Ms CRM API to implement your requirements, I will suggest you to download Ms CRM SDK it has sample code how to create custom asp website to get data from Ms CRM.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:11 AM
  • Can u please provide me the portal solution to create a Login Page.
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:19 AM
  • Hi ,

I have userid and password in the contacts entity. Now I want to create a Asp.net Portal using that user id and password and List all the cases related to that contact.

• Marked as answer by rash14 Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:20 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by HIMBAPModerator Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:11 AM
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:20 AM
  • Hello Rash !!

you have to create an asp.net web application then in login page you have to firstly create object of service proxy using any crm user credentials.

then you can use fetch or reterive multiple request for contact entity with filter your userid and password.

then you also get contactid by which you can retrieve all case related to your particular contact.

Hope it help !!

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:54 AM
  • Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:20 AM
  • Thanks a Lot.

Its a good Site. It will help me a lot.

Bye

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:02 AM
  • Thanks
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:02 AM