Uploading Data From Outside Websites RRS feed

• Question

• I have a private network using Windows7 and AVG Antivirus Free.

1) I have no problem in the private network to exchange data and to sharing a printer between computers.

2) A few days ago this communication problem has occurred suddenly at a wireless computer. I turned off firewall, disabled AVG and changed the wireless to the wired but the problem has been existing.

I show you 2 typical examples of the problem.

A) Uploading a document from a website:    When I try to upload a tax document from a bank, I select the document and click Download. My computer is sitting forever indicating "Running Security Scan"

B) Uploading a software from a website:    When I try to upload a program, which I purchased, I select the program and click Download. I am asked Run or Save.

B1) I select Run. My computer is sitting forever indicating "Running Security Scan"

B2) I select SaveAs. My computer is sitting forever indicating "Running Security Scan". However, the program is saved and I execute the program and the purchased software is in my computer and it is working.

System Restore does not work. How can I fix this problem.

Saturday, January 31, 2015 6:44 PM

Answers

• AVG randomly has these issues only uninstall will solve it.

McAfee also does this.

These programs do little. Just make sure you've got everything backed up with www.CrashPlanPro.com $10/month unlimited solved any worries, if you have an issue just reload and restore.

Nothing on the market is safe or good. If it's good the performance is very poor, or it's very costly. Just run MSE, I do like Hitman Pro which is a behavioral scanner.

Vote for Freedom - Vote to Protect our Country

• Marked as answer by Shouchan1 Friday, January 8, 2016 2:42 PM
    Friday, November 20, 2015 9:15 AM