none
I didn't complete survey before I do 50 question. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm Dung.
    Yesterday, I taken examination with code 70-414 but I didn't complete survey before I do 50 execises.
    Then, my exam wasn't continue, i was get out the exam test. Now, I cant register 70-414 again. 
    Please tell me what shoud i do. 
    Thanks so much!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:39 AM

Answers

• Hi, Dung.

I want to help but I must first understand what happened.

Here are the steps that typically occur when taking a Microsoft exam:

• Usually, the first thing you must do when starting the Prometric test software is agree to the Microsoft (EULA) End User License Agreement. If you do not agree, you cannot take the exam.
    • Next, you may need to take a short Microsoft survey exam, asking about your skillset. They are simple questions and are optional.
    • Next you take the real exam. There can be any number of questions, depending on the exam number.
    • After you answer all the questions in the exam, you are asked if you wish to comment on any of the items.
    • After the comment period ends, you will be told your exam results (Pass/Fail).
    • After your exam results, you can optionally take another survey from Prometric about the testing center where you took the exam.
    • Then you are done.

At what point did you quit the exam? The final survey is optional.

Are you sure you failed the exam? You can see your exam history (Candidate History) if you log into http://register.prometric.com

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:50 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi, Dung.

I want to help but I must first understand what happened.

Here are the steps that typically occur when taking a Microsoft exam:

• Usually, the first thing you must do when starting the Prometric test software is agree to the Microsoft (EULA) End User License Agreement. If you do not agree, you cannot take the exam.
    • Next, you may need to take a short Microsoft survey exam, asking about your skillset. They are simple questions and are optional.
    • Next you take the real exam. There can be any number of questions, depending on the exam number.
    • After you answer all the questions in the exam, you are asked if you wish to comment on any of the items.
    • After the comment period ends, you will be told your exam results (Pass/Fail).
    • After your exam results, you can optionally take another survey from Prometric about the testing center where you took the exam.
    • Then you are done.

At what point did you quit the exam? The final survey is optional.

Are you sure you failed the exam? You can see your exam history (Candidate History) if you log into http://register.prometric.com

Good luck!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:50 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi, Dung.

1. I would first start by contacting Prometric about this and see if they can help you register for the exam. Here is the Prometric contact information for Microsoft exams:
    https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/pages/contact-numbers.aspx?client=microsoft

2. If they can't help you, then I would try Microsoft Learning Support to see fit they can give you an exam voucher. Have all your information ready, including your Prometric Candidate ID (printed on your exam result sheet). Send an email to Microsoft Learning Support. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

You can also contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center on the phone. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help. NOTE: They may still make you send an email afterwards.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

This web page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

If neither group is Good luck!

Monday, March 17, 2014 11:13 AM
    Answerer