Renew problem RRS feed

• Question

• My one care is scheduled to expire on 5/01/2008 and the one care shows that it will renew automatically. The problem is that credit card is no longer valid as I cancelled that account as I wasn't using it often enough. Now what?

Just a comment about you inquiry system, it is one reason I and many others go elsewhere for our internet services. Your system is terrible each and every time I need a help feature it is impossible. Please advise as I will go elsewhere for my internet security if this is a typical Microsoft hassle.

P.C. VandePutte

Friday, February 1, 2008 4:32 PM

Answers

• You can update your credit card information on file by signing in at http://billing.microsoft.com with your subscription LiveID (open OneCare and click Help/About... to see the Subscription ID)

Thanks for the comments on Instant Help. I know that they worked very hard to get good information on there, but I agree that it can be hard to navigate for the right answers. I use it every day when answering posts in the forum, so I know how to find things pretty quickly, but if you only visit it occasionally....

-steve

Friday, February 1, 2008 5:42 PM