none
Practice Test questions for 70-433 Exam RRS feed

• Question

• I've been studying for the MCTS exam 70-433 using the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Database Development Self Paced Training Kit and noticed that many of the questions on the practice test software provided are not mentioned at all in the book.  They are listed as an objective at the very beginning of the book and they have a chapter listed that is supposed to cover them; however, there is nothing in the chapters referenced for many of the topics concerning the exam objective.

Example:

Objective: Gathering Performance Information

Gather trace information by  using the SQL Server Profiler - Chapter 6, Lesson 1

This is supposed to be discussed in Chapter 6, Lesson 1 as I listed above, but I can find nothing in Chp. 6 Lesson 1 about it.  So here's my question.  If I read the book, and run through the lessons and case scenarios at the end of the chapters along with researching the practice questions that I don't know, is it likely I will pass the exam?  Or do I need to do a lot of additional reading on the internet concerning the exam objectives listed at the beginning of the book that are not actually mentioned in the book in addition to doing all the aforementioned reading and practicing?  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Friday, June 4, 2010 12:15 AM

Answers

All replies