none
Practice Test questions for 70-433 Exam RRS feed

• Question

• I've been studying for the MCTS exam 70-433 using the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Database Development Self Paced Training Kit and noticed that many of the questions on the practice test software provided are not mentioned at all in the book.  They are listed as an objective at the very beginning of the book and they have a chapter listed that is supposed to cover them; however, there is nothing in the chapters referenced for many of the topics concerning the exam objective.

Example:

Objective: Gathering Performance Information

Gather trace information by  using the SQL Server Profiler - Chapter 6, Lesson 1

This is supposed to be discussed in Chapter 6, Lesson 1 as I listed above, but I can find nothing in Chp. 6 Lesson 1 about it.  So here's my question.  If I read the book, and run through the lessons and case scenarios at the end of the chapters along with researching the practice questions that I don't know, is it likely I will pass the exam?  Or do I need to do a lot of additional reading on the internet concerning the exam objectives listed at the beginning of the book that are not actually mentioned in the book in addition to doing all the aforementioned reading and practicing?  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Friday, June 4, 2010 12:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi John,

I tried to list the main topics for a db developer for 70-433 on my Study Guide for Certification Exam 70-433

After studying your Training Kit, I strongly suggest to go over the listed topics. Search them on well known SQL development web sites and make hands on examples to get the idea behind them.

SQL Server and T-SQL Tutorials
    Free Exam Vouchers
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Friday, June 4, 2010 5:31 AM
  • Hi.  I just took the 70-433 exam and I've blogged about my experience with it.  Feel free to have a look...  www.SQLCertified.blogspot.com.   I listed what I did to prepare for the exam and things I learned.  I also list a few questions that I recall from the exam.  I'm planning to take the other 5 SQL exams as well, all during the next one year.  Keep in touch and let's see if I make it!

Donna :-)

Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:00 PM