WHS with WSS feedback form RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a feedback entry for adding WSS to WHS (or at least providing some instructions to have both work with eachother).  You can read it (and vote for it) here:

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=271708
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:01 PM

Answers

• Hehe. There are about a dozen suggestions to that effect on Connect. This is the most popular one.
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:08 PM

All replies

• Hehe. There are about a dozen suggestions to that effect on Connect. This is the most popular one.
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:08 PM
  • Dangit!  I searched for "sharepoint" in the feedback section and got only one result that was left by someone who did not speak English as a first language. 

BAH!

Well, maybe when they see lots of suggestions on this topic, they'll decide to add it? Smile

What's worse -- I just noticed there was a "suggestions" section, which is probably where my message *should* have gone.

DOUBLE BAH!

Wink
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:14 PM
  • Ken misses nothing.

a dozen, surely you jest !!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:00 PM
  • Ooh, a challenge! This search has 10. This one has two. One item is repeated in both. Is 11 close enough to 12 for you? Or should I beat this dead horse somesom more?
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:28 PM
  • I'm still wondering why when I searched for "sharepoint", I got nothing that seemed relevant.  Oh well.. Smile

Where's this dead horse?  I haven't gotten any licks in yet!  *brandishes dead horse beating stick*

Big Smile

Ooh, a challenge! This search has 10. This one has two. One item is repeated in both. Is 11 close enough to 12 for you? Or should I beat this dead horse somesom more?
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:27 PM