none
online Word template generation tool - 250 - 300 pages

Question

• We looking for a online word template generation tool.(generating a template with place holders like logo's , paragraphs, sections etc.

We need to create documents from templates. ideally generate 250 - 300 pages documents(of type doc,PDF, XML, HTML,JSON) from templates.Just like text books. Can you please let us know any online template generation tools that does this.

Currently they are using word document (offline) to generate template and use the template to generate the word or pdf etc based on the template.they are using content controls in word and data is mapped from a data source to these content controls.

They want to have the Online Word template creation instead of offline word.

Kindly please let us know if microsoft already have one or can suggest any tool.
    Thank you,

Vinay

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:59 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:47 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Word Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Hello,

You should ask in the Microsoft Office Word Community Forums.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl