none
No Confirmation after passing MCTS-Configuring Network Infrastructure? RRS feed

• Question

• I passed this exam on 4th June,2013 and today is 7th June, 2013 and still no confirmation of passing my exam. I passed my first exam i.e. 70-640 and got confirmation within 24 hrs. But this was my second exam and still no confirmation. Can anybody tell me what to do next.

Thanks in advance,

shariq

Friday, June 7, 2013 4:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Occasionally test results do not get transferred from Prometric to Microsoft. As a result, your transcript does not reflect the results.

I suggest that you contact the regional service center for your country/region. Here is the link: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx#fbid=4tvkoF3GKPh?north-america

You should have received a printed receipt from the testing center when you completed the exam. This receipt should have your testing ID and some other useful information. Please provide this information to the service staff. They should be able to locate your record and update your transcript.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:06 AM

All replies

• I've had it take as long as 2 weeks for test results to show up on the MCP site.

Chuck Pedretti | Magenic – North Region | magenic.com

Friday, June 7, 2013 5:04 PM
  • Hi,

Occasionally test results do not get transferred from Prometric to Microsoft. As a result, your transcript does not reflect the results.

I suggest that you contact the regional service center for your country/region. Here is the link: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help.aspx#fbid=4tvkoF3GKPh?north-america

You should have received a printed receipt from the testing center when you completed the exam. This receipt should have your testing ID and some other useful information. Please provide this information to the service staff. They should be able to locate your record and update your transcript.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:06 AM