No pages indexed? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.
     I have no pages indexed with MSN and am wondering when will I start to see this. Google and Yahoo have indexed most all of the site pages already. I'm thinking maybe I have done something wrong with your search engine to not get indexed properly. Please take a look and let me know. I do see Yahoo and Google crawl my site daily but have not noticed MSN yet.The web address is www.mustluvjewelry.com. Thanks and hope your holidays are safe and fun!
    Saturday, December 29, 2007 5:15 AM

Answers

• Nikko50

Have you signed into webmaster tools and submitted a sitemap?  It looks like everything is ok with your site and with your Robots.txt.  We have crawled you however your not ranking well.   If you haven't already, submit your sitemap in the tools.   If that doesn't change things the issue could be low or no quality in bound links you may want to consider how you could market your site more broadly to people who are interested in Jewelry.  

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:44 PM

All replies

• My website Unique Gift Guru is also not indexed... That's why I post its link hereSmile hope the MSNbot can crawl my site ASAP~
    Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:23 PM
  • Nikko50

Have you signed into webmaster tools and submitted a sitemap?  It looks like everything is ok with your site and with your Robots.txt.  We have crawled you however your not ranking well.   If you haven't already, submit your sitemap in the tools.   If that doesn't change things the issue could be low or no quality in bound links you may want to consider how you could market your site more broadly to people who are interested in Jewelry.  

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:44 PM