none
Issues with forum site RRS feed

• Question

• Folks happy Friday.

Today I did got error occured multiple times when i  tried between forum pages and i have to click forums menu item again.. (2 pm - 3pm cst)

Also Is there any issue with forum thread time as i did reply to one thread ( please look at the attachment as did not see my reply as the last post)

Finally please help me in understanding how code answer  acheivement works as majority of my threads are replied with code. Thank you and have a good weekend

Friday, December 14, 2012 9:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• You hit a few of the known bugs. One (the delays) has been almost resolved as of now. The achievements bug is still going. Check this forum and Forum's issues forum for related threads.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Friday, December 14, 2012 9:46 PM
  • The forums are having issues today. See this thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/32958cb1-7aaf-44a3-a579-8ec0e01ea719

My understanding of the "Answers with code" achievements is:

• Your reply must be marked as an answer by someone other than yourself.
    • The reply must have code. You should use the "Insert Code Block" button (or the HTML must use <pre> </pre> tags to flag as code).
    • There can be a delay of several days before the achievements are awarded once you reach a milestone.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, December 14, 2012 9:46 PM
  • Thanks Richard/Naomi :

Looks like the issue is resolved now.

For code replies so far  never used Insert code block .Going forward will use Insert code block.

Hope Moderators / Help support folks can help me in getting this acheivements.

Thanks

Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:29 AM
  • You can tell if you get credit for "Answers with code" by looking in your profile activity. For the same reply you should see both "Answered the question" and "Included a code snippet when answering".

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:35 AM
  • Thank you Richard

I did see  "Answers with code" by looking in profile activity and "Answered the question"

Hope ful that forum moderators can help to credit code answered acheivement as never included

"Included a code snippet when answering". as not aware of it until you educated me on this.

Thanks again

Monday, December 17, 2012 7:19 PM